In addition to being a Certified Public Accountant, Mark Gleason is an attorney licensed to practice law in the state of Minnesota. Although Mark’s main business is his CPA firm, he practices law on a limited basis, through his law firm, Mark S. Gleason P.A. which provides the following services:
- Entity choice and selection
- Business incorporation
- Limited liability company formation and registration
- Partnership agreements
- Non-Profit incorporation and registration
- Family partnerships
- Estate planning
- Buy-sell agreements
On the accounting and consulting side we can assist with business start-up and development with:
- Business plan development
- Loan assistance and support
- Bookkeeping and payroll support
- Cash flow projections
- Business continuity planning
We offer a special reduced rate ($50) on an initial one-hour consultation for qualified small business owners. Please fill out our more information form and ask about scheduling an initial one-hour consultation at our special reduced rate. Significant tax savings can be achieved based on the nature of your business and the structure of your company. Our goal is to help you select the right structure and then realize the tax savings each year going forward.
Our clients typically save taxes each year by using this two-step strategy:
- Choosing and maintaining the right type of structure (S-corporation, C-corporation, partnership or limited liability company) for your business.
- Implementing our ongoing quarterly tax planning services to secure the best possible tax position for the available benefits.
Many existing business owners throughout the Twin Cities come to us with previously formed corporations or Limited Liability Companies (LLC), but are not taking advantage of the “built in” tax benefits. Effective tax planning and coordination, often puts money into your pocket.
Call us at 612-861-4542 and ask for Mark to discuss your specific needs.